Saturday, October 1, 2011

Love the Fall ~ Day 1

It's like I can smell it coming. Fall. I swear, the first hint of a cool breeze in the air and my whole body gets happy. I love the smells, the food, the colors. Everything about fall.

My Ode to Fall....Ahem....


I love partying at The Mouse's House, themed for Halloween. I love playing dress-up and everything in between.


I love all the scary bits and the fun and whimsy, too. It's a rule, I must watch the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown every year, how 'bout you?


Pumpkin carving, mums and a carnival with all those lights! A light never looked lovlier than on a cool fall night.

Ok. I admit it. I am super duper cheesy but I do love the Fall. Do you? Let's play dress-up tomorrow! Want to?



2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love that you're doing this! Fall is my favorite time of the year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'm a fellow 31 day Blogger, blogging about 31 Days of Autumn Inspiration. Looking forward to reading all of your Halloween goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell