Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sweet November


In this month of Thanksgiving I have much to be thankful for. At the moment, one of the things I am thankful for is making it through the 31 days of Halloween on my blog. Phew! That was a job! On the plus side, I realize I really like this "job" and I like the idea of carving out a little more time for it and being consistent. So I've decided to do just that!

Coming up on my blog is a series where I hope to share projects I'm working on, DIYs, motherhood and the ins and outs of me....being thankful....doing exactly what I love to do.

I hope you'll join me for the month of November and share with me what you're thankful for.

2 comments:

  1. So well put Jamie!
    We have so much to be thankful for.
    I love my job too. So today the laundry will wait.

    Your Blog is an inspiration just like your wonderful Art!


    Have a Great Nov 3rd!


    Skelly♥

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell