Saturday, April 26, 2008

And the winner is....

Okay, so I am a little behind! But I haven't forgotten about my March email list prize drawing! The winner has been chosen! And the winner is....



**~~ Janie ~~**

Janie will receive two sets of my 5 x 7 notecards. One set is a print of my original Angel and Dove painting and the other set is my Miss Country Fair USA Doll print. Both are pictured below:

Don't forget! I'm also doing another drawing for April. So if you haven't already joined my email list do so now by filling in the form at the bottom of my blog or by emailing me at jamie@peachstreetprimitives.com.

PLEASE NOTE: My email list uses a double opt-in feature. Meaning, after you sign up for my list (even if I add you manually) you will also need to respond to the automatic email that will be sent to you. If you do not, you will not be added to my email list. Some of you were not included in the prize drawing because you did not complete this verification step. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell