Monday, October 8, 2012

31 Days of Halloween 2012 ~ Day 8

Pin It

I need 36 hours in a day and 10 day in a week. Pretty please.

I am going to have to start in preparing for the holidays in January if I want to get everything I'd like to make done before the holidays roll around again next year. And these are on my list!

Click on the picture for this 'How to Make Human-Size Ghosts' tutorial from the DIY Network. There are floating ghosts, rising ghosts and even dancing ghosts. I need more time!!



Fore more 31 Days of Halloween...

1 comment:

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell