Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days of Halloween 2012 ~ Day 2


Pin It

The next old door I find!! I LOVE this idea! We do not have a party without a photo booth ever since our first photo booth at my son's first birthday party. You can see more examples of my various party photo booths, here.

It always amazes me, given the number of people who claim to hate having their picture taken {me included!}, that everyone seems to really enjoy a fun photo booth. I just ordered a wood floor backdrop from Bubblegum Backdrops and I think it will make a great backdrop for this fortune teller door. Now to find that old door....



For more 31 Days of Halloween...

1 comment:

  1. I remember the photos of that party! You sure know how to throw a shindig....this is an awesome twist on the traditional photo booth!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell