Monday, July 9, 2007

Moving In.....


I promise to be back to blogging and creating very soon. We have been in our new home for just over a week now and we're slowly but surely getting settled in. I have a few posts to get caught up on and I'll do that really soon.
In the meantime, I'll be busy scrubbing floors (there's just something about other peoples' "dirt" that really throws me for a loop), hanging blinds, putting up pantry shelves, painting....you name it. And the best part is moving into my new studio space.....a whole room INSIDE the actual house ALL to myself!! I can hardly believe it. I'd love to show you some before and after pics of my new studio so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaime,
    I'm checking in with the BTAE members that I have a blog address for. I have been onto ebay groups but cant get into BTAE. I find the new format really bad. From floating around inside i, trying to figure it out, others are just as unhappy as I am. It seems to be a majority. So I'm giving up for a week. When I come back, I hope things are better. Pass the word, if you happen to get in.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell