Monday, July 16, 2007

My Website......Coming Soon!


I am so excited to announce the opening of my new website in the coming weeks. After using a temp site for years the time has come for a full fledged website and I am so excited.

I commissioned a wonderful graphics artist, Eleasa of Designs by Eleasa, and I could not be more proud of the outcome. She did a beautiful job.

So in between moving and remodeling, I'll be getting my website ready to debut. I'm a nut....I know! But it's been a long time coming and I am thrilled.

I'm working on some new original designs that will be exclusive to the website and available for the debut. I hope you will join me in this new endeavour and tell me what you think.....

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new designs as well as you new web site Jamie girl!!!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jamie!!I'm looking forward to all the new designs and the site..send a banner to me so I can link ya from mine please..
    Best of luck on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you are still up to your neck in getting settled Jamie, but I've tagged you for the Name Game :)

    Love you new graphics too!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell