Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ohhh! Pick Me! Pick Me!



I can't say that I fully understand Etsy yet, having just totally abandoned eBay to take up full residence there, but what I do know is that being featured in a treasury is a big deal! Especially when a fellow artist appreciates your work enough to feature it. I was excited and honored to receive an email from Kathy of With All My Art who'd snagged a treasury today and chosen to feature my Bumble, Bumble Lil Bee! (top left corner) How exciting! Thank you Kathy!

If you'd like to take a look at the full treasury, just click on the screenshot above.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Treasury..you so deserve to have your work displayed in lots of Treasuries...Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled for you!! Congratulations. I keep trying to get a treasury to do.
    I'm seriously active on Etsy also. I discovered the Showcases a couple of weeks ago!! Good luck with your shop!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!!!! That is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...