Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ohhh! Pick Me! Pick Me!



I can't say that I fully understand Etsy yet, having just totally abandoned eBay to take up full residence there, but what I do know is that being featured in a treasury is a big deal! Especially when a fellow artist appreciates your work enough to feature it. I was excited and honored to receive an email from Kathy of With All My Art who'd snagged a treasury today and chosen to feature my Bumble, Bumble Lil Bee! (top left corner) How exciting! Thank you Kathy!

If you'd like to take a look at the full treasury, just click on the screenshot above.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Treasury..you so deserve to have your work displayed in lots of Treasuries...Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled for you!! Congratulations. I keep trying to get a treasury to do.
    I'm seriously active on Etsy also. I discovered the Showcases a couple of weeks ago!! Good luck with your shop!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!!!! That is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell