Tuesday, January 1, 2008

SLACKER!!!!!


Okay.....so admittedly I dropped the ball on the continuation of my ghost story installment. Thank you to everyone who left a comment. Comments always make it more fun and certainly more worth it. Perhaps I'll pick up the ball and finally finished up the ghost stories....how does "Ghost Stories in January" sound? Has a nice ring to it doesn't it??
I'm happy to stay that later this week I will actually take a plunge into 21st century technology when my stop using dial-up and take on broadband! I might actually be able to blog AND finish up website....AT THE SAME TIME! Wait! It is still the 21st century, isn't it??
Here's to the New Year & NO SLACKING!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I had to correct that terrible grammar!
    What I intended to say was:

    What a sweet little girl - I love this angel.

    And hmmm... ghost stories in January... Has a nice ring to it, especially if it means we get to have a campfire!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell