I was tagged recently to share 5 things about myself you may not know. I won't tell whether it took me this long to post it because I had too many interesting things to narrow it down or whether it was because I struggled to come up with 5! ;)
Before I get to those 5 things, let me apologize for being slack about blogging. I have several things I can't wait to share and plan to blog daily until I get you updated. I have finally slowed down long enough to sit in front of the computer so here goes....
1) In 2000, I handglided through 150 ft treetops in a Costa Rican jungle with only a small scrap of leather as a brake and I loved every terrifying moment of it!
2) I have a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo. I tested for this rank when I was 7 months pregnant. I wish to this day I had my pregnant engergy back!!
3) I have my degree in Psychology. (Laugh)
4) My uncle was the co-inventor of 3-D holograph.
5) I didn't sleep through the night until I was 5 years old. My mom tried everything. I finally started to draw on my walls in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep because I was bored and lonely. It was decided that as long as I drew only on my walls that I could do it as much as I wanted. By the time I started sleeping through the night my walls were covered from baseboards to as high as I could reach by standing on my bed, a dresser, you name it. (Wouldn't mind having that kind of energy back either!) I've been drawing and creating ever since!
Here are 5 artists I have tagged:
Allegheny Annie's - http://iblur.blogspot.com/
Bonnie Jones - http://bonniejones.typepad.com/
Briar Rabbit Prims -Starla - http://briar-rabbit-prims.blogspot.com/
It's all about the wool - Joni - http://aboutwool.blogspot.com/
Dogpatch Primitives -Patty - http://tailsfromthedogpatch.blogspot.com/