Saturday, March 29, 2008

5 Things



I was tagged recently to share 5 things about myself you may not know. I won't tell whether it took me this long to post it because I had too many interesting things to narrow it down or whether it was because I struggled to come up with 5! ;)





Before I get to those 5 things, let me apologize for being slack about blogging. I have several things I can't wait to share and plan to blog daily until I get you updated. I have finally slowed down long enough to sit in front of the computer so here goes....





1) In 2000, I handglided through 150 ft treetops in a Costa Rican jungle with only a small scrap of leather as a brake and I loved every terrifying moment of it!





2) I have a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo. I tested for this rank when I was 7 months pregnant. I wish to this day I had my pregnant engergy back!!





3) I have my degree in Psychology. (Laugh)





4) My uncle was the co-inventor of 3-D holograph.





5) I didn't sleep through the night until I was 5 years old. My mom tried everything. I finally started to draw on my walls in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep because I was bored and lonely. It was decided that as long as I drew only on my walls that I could do it as much as I wanted. By the time I started sleeping through the night my walls were covered from baseboards to as high as I could reach by standing on my bed, a dresser, you name it. (Wouldn't mind having that kind of energy back either!) I've been drawing and creating ever since!



Here are 5 artists I have tagged:

Allegheny Annie's - http://iblur.blogspot.com/
Bonnie Jones - http://bonniejones.typepad.com/
Briar Rabbit Prims -Starla - http://briar-rabbit-prims.blogspot.com/
It's all about the wool - Joni - http://aboutwool.blogspot.com/
Dogpatch Primitives -Patty - http://tailsfromthedogpatch.blogspot.com/



Until tomorrow.....





4 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie! Thanks for stopping by my blog..I will get to the "5 things about me" hopefully tomorrow...I enjoyed reading about you!! Have a great night and thanks for thinking of me to do this tag!...Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a budding Michelangelo!! I came across your blog through Lorraine's. And I enjoyed my visit here!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy! Don't I wish?! You are waaay too kind. Thank you so much! Hope you'll visit again soon!!

    ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell