Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Now Available on Etsy



A Primitive Folk Art Original Painting & Collage ~ Bunny Girl. Painted on 9 x 12 bristol board using acrylics and collaged vintage papers. Available exclusively on Etsy at http://www.peachstreet.etsy.com.

I have so enjoyed painting again. I hope you are enjoying having a look at them. I am also offering greeting cards of my originals. Available in 4" x 5.5" kraft paper cards with envelopes. Set of 4. Also, available on Etsy. I will also add these to my website soon.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't she sweet?! I love your new website too, Jamie. I finally had a chance to go take a peek! It's wonderful...how do you find the time to get so much done?! You have some beautiful offerings out there. wishing you all the best...Susan

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell