Sunday, March 2, 2008

ATTENTION EMAIL LIST SUBSCRIBERS


For those of you who are a part of my email list please note: if you signed up for my email list PRIOR to March 2008 I no longer have access to your email and you will not receive updates. Last month someone hacked into my husband's website through the email list program. This was also the same program that I used to send out my e-newsletters. The webmaster quickly removed the program and your email addresses were not compromised. However, I no longer have access to my email list. I lost 100+ of you! ARGGHHH!!
If you are interested in being updated on my newest listings, news and prize info please resubmit your email. You may do so by clicking Sign up in the Join My Newsletter section just under my slideshow on your left. You can also sign-up for my newsletter by visiting my website at http://www.peachstreetprimitives.com. It has just been completed!
Also, I will be holding a prize drawing for all email list members who join my list in March. So sign up now! I will post a pic and more info about the prize soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell