Monday, February 21, 2011

New Baby + Old Friends + Great Art =
1 Really Good Weekend


You know those kinds of friends that no matter how long it's been since you've seen them you just pick right up where you left off. Like it was only yesterday instead of years. I have those kinds of friends. And I love them.

My "Girl's Weekend" began in a way that I was not expecting. At all. Our niece, who was due to arrive St. Patrick's Day, decided she'd rather be here early enough to properly enjoy that party and arrived almost exactly a month early. She's my newest "girl".

Girl's Weekend officially kicked off at City Market in Downtown Savannah at the A.T. Hun Gallery where one of my girls has her mosaics featured.



They are so good, it borders on ridiculous.



Laura of Motley Lane Mosaics


There's just nothing like good friends. They make you laugh. Even when you don't feel like it. And then, before you know it, you feel like it.



Then they make you laugh some more.



And though you still think of them as your high school friends, you see them with your kids and you realize things have changed. But not how much you love them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell