Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Craigslist Find - Lottie and The Fab Four

Craigslist. What can I say. It's like having a billion awesome thrift stores at your fingertips!

This is Lottie and The Fab Four girls. Lottie (the armchair) doesn't have a spot in our home yet. She came with the Fab Four, who actually do have a spot - which you'll hopefully get to see sooner rather than later. But she's so purdy I think I'll have to find a special place for her.

This is their 'Before'. Stay tuned for their 'After'.


All 5 for just $100. I did drive to another state to get them but it was only an hour and a half away. We even stopped by the beach just for the fun of it. I fretted someone might steal my chairs every time we stopped.


Very Duncan Phyfe-ish, no? All I know about these chairs is that they previously lived in Rhode Island before their big move to South Carolina.


And, they are older than me. Which I just love. Can you imagine if these chairs were the ones doing the talking over dinner? Oh the stories they could tell!

2 comments:

  1. Stories about all the rears they've seen...haha!

    They are stunning...I just know you are going to bring out their beauty even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cameron!

    Stories of rear ends - see I told you it'd be interesting if they could talk!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell