Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco de Scrapo
FREE Mickey Mouse Cupcake Toppers

Pin It


Did you know there was such a thing as National Scrapbook Day?? I didn't. But there is and it's today!

Now, I don't scrapbook. I've admitted as much. But I love some me digital scrapbooking paper and embellishments to make printables, cards and cupcake toppers - like the Mickey Mouse ones above. I made those using the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software. It comes pre-loaded with lots of different paper designs and embellishments and that's what I used to make these. It is so easy I often opt to use the MMS software instead of photoshop, especially for stuff like this.

And in honor of National Scrapbooking Day I'm sharing these FREE Mickey Mouse 2" cupcake toppers with you. Just click the picture above to download. Of course, you might prefer to get the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software and make your own personanlized versions. Now would be the perfect time!

The folks over at My Memories are doing up National Scrapbooking Day in a big way with their Cinco de Scrapo. All 35 of their designers are giving away a freebie that you can use with your MMS software to create your own personalized scrapbooking pages. Or, if you're like me, some really fun printables. You can hop on the Cinco de Scrapo blog train, here, on the My Memories Blog. They will also be having some fun giveaways, prizes and challenges on their Facebook page. These freebies and giveaways will only be happening this weekend, so don't miss it!

And if you decide you'd like your own My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software to get creative with, you can download it, here. Be sure to copy and paste this code: STMMMS78265 for an extra $10 off! To make it even sweeter, the software is already 15% off - this weekend only!


Happy Cinco de Scrapo!

1 comment:

  1. How cool! I just won a copy of the software and am downloading it right now! I'll pop over and check out their freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell