Wednesday, April 25, 2012

#Winning! Wednesday - FREE Photobook


Pin It


In case you missed it, the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software was featured on Lifetime Television's morning show The Balancing Act. And, because of that, we all get a free photobook. Cool, right?! AND, you can even download a FREE trial version of the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software to create your photobook. Click HERE to get started on your free photobook. If you love the My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software, and you will, you can purchase it for $10 off clicking the banner below and entering my discount code: STMMMS78265 at checkout.


Use Code: STMMMS78265


Remember, this software isn't just for scrapbooking! You can make cards, printables, edit photos and much more. Join me each Wednesday for another freebie. I have some more great freebies coming up that you are going to love! See you next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell