Friday, September 19, 2008

My Swap Gifts

This past week I was involved in two swaps in my eBay groups. My TDIPT (To Dwell in Primitive Thymes) swap partner was Debbie Garlem of Bittersweet Pastimes. I was so excited the day that hubby brought that box into my studio. The first thing I saw was "Garlem" and I knew I was one lucky girl! Here are a couple of pics for you to enjoy:


Isn't my little pumpkin man the cutest?? He has these adorable little clay bats and a precious little face. I also got lots of Halloween treats, Paula Deen cookies and a vanilla walnut candle. Thank you Debbie!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My second swap was in my Halloween group - AHQU (Artistic Halloween Queens Unite). My swap partner was Lisa Corby of Corbys Cats I got a great version of her infamous Fat Cat. A wonderfully unique stuffed painting and a beautiful ACEO. I love Lisa's paintings! Meet Fat Cat:


My child has claimed Fat Cat as his own! Thank you Lisa!!

My swap partners received a Halloween Top Hat Box. The top of the hat is removeable and the inside housed a pumpkin placecard holder. Some Devestation Prevention Potion that contained chocolate - because, let's be honest, chocolate makes everything better! I also included some fun Halloween yummies, too!




A good time was had by all!

1 comment:

  1. Boy - you are one lucky girl. what really nice pieces you got in your swap!Joni - Fully Wooly Primitives.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell