Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Goodbye Mom

You'll hear...er read...me talk about my mom alot. She was my best friend. I lost her recently. Very suddenly and unexpectedly. I am devestated. It's funny though because now that she's gone I find that I am more determined to live than ever. She gave me life and I feel I owe it to her to live it to the fullest. I read once where someone said 'Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly shouting, "Wow! What a ride! Thank You, Lord!" '

I hope you enjoyed the ride, Mom! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell