Wednesday, April 25, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog...

For the longest time I had no idea what a blog was. Having not yet approached 30 I never considered asking someone. I considered my self tech savy....I couldn't let anyone know that I didn't know! So I just went with the flow and followed along. Eventually I figured it out. I said to myself 'so a blog is like an online diary.....hmmmm......why on earth would anyone want to publish their diary online??? Then I began reading blogs and I must admit I quickly became addicted. Afterall, reading someone else's diary has been fun since I was in grade school! But let someone read mine?! I don't think so.....

Then I realized that I have so many stories to tell. Every time I create something new, there's a reason. Everyone of my creations has a story. So here I sit......blogging away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell