Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DIEt



Ahhh New Years. You know how it is. You come up with that impossible list of things you're really, really gonna do this year. Well, I have my list, too. This year I'm going to diet. I've just had a baby and let's face it, I'm fat. And if I'm truthful with myself, and you, it ain't all because of the baby. So I'm dieting. And I was doing just fine until this showed up in my inbox: Mascarpone Oreo Snowflake Cookies from over at KevinandAmanda.com. Yeah that pretty much ruined things for me and I thought, Hey! Why suffer alone?, so I'm sharing it with you. And just remember, if you're thinking of hating me, you should know I was forced to see the cookie pictures right away. You, however, have the option of looking at the cute little hamster eating my lunch instead. Dare you not to look.... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Girlie!!! So glad you stopped by. I miss you. xoxoxo

    I am so with you on this post. I have been eating super healthy and excercising now for about 2 1/2 weeks. I already am feeling so much better...super sore though from the work outs.

    Can't wait to see what is new in your art dolls. I have been sort of out of touch lately.

    xoxoxox Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! Hmmm, Jamie, last I checked you seemed perfectly thin to me ;) Dieting is very hard, no doubt. I've done it for years, finally just gave up and just ate portions and got out and walked alot.

    Wishing you tons of luck and a sense of humor about it, and give yourself room to have a cookie now and then. I know it always took the edge off for me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I'm A Member of Art Dolls Only Gettin Creative Every Day Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into! My Repurposed Life mmm button Roots And Wings Co U Create ec grab button BWS tips button BWS tips button frou-fruGal Ana White - making a home with handmade furniture and other DIY projects Craft DIY Ideas Show and Tell