Sunday, October 2, 2011

Let's Play Dress-up: Halloween Makeup ~ Day 2

I have always been a bit obsessed in love with makeup. Probably because I wasn't allowed to wear it longer than anyone else I knew. So, I hoarded anything my mother discarded or would let me buy (but not wear) and carried it around in my Caboodles.


Remember those?

Well, the thing about having kids is, you don't get to wear makeup as much. At least I don't. So it's probably another reason I love Halloween. I get to spend the entire day in the bathroom playing with makeup.

I don't remember how I found this girl on YouTube, but she's halloween make-up gold. Here are two of her videos:






The greatest thing about her is that she explains things so well that even if you haven't been playing with makeup forever you can still create these looks!

What are you going to be for Halloween?



Stay Tuned.....
.....CONTINUES

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links! Fun, fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The videos you shared with us are really good. She has a great talent for makeup. Her ideas are making excited to try it this Halloween. Great work. Happy Halloween to all in advance. Halloween Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lady gaga skeleton makeup for halloween is quite awesome! Very nice, a must-try for halloween. Let me share my own list of Halloween makeup ideas too for your options. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to our 2013 Halloween costume contest!
    The Haunted Knoll Awards are an annual Halloween costume contest, where you can submit pictures of your best costumes and win cash prizes, while helping a great cause!Entry is absolutely FREE, and for each of the first 1,000 entries, $5 will be donated to Kids In The Spotlight. That's right, by simply submitting your best costume photo, you can help raise thousands of dollars for Kids In The Spotlight, and further their commitment to train youth in foster care programs to create, write, cast, and star in their own short films.
    The winners of each category will receive a cash prize! Entries are now open and will close November 7, 2013.
    " Great costume! You should submit it to http://hauntedknoll.org”

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...